Lovestruck Lovestruck

Is it odd of me to say I got a bit of an Owl City vibe from the intro of this song? I suppose (depending on who you are) that could either be a good or a bad thing... So... If it's a bad thing, then forget I even said it. But if It a good thing then yeah I definitely had that feeling right off the bat.

I gotta say, this is a pretty great tune. Lot's of drive and emotion. Even though the melody is a little repetitive, it never feels like it's overstayed it's welcome. All in all, I really enjoyed this.

Great work and keep it up!

VGSongbird responds:

I can see where you're coming from. It is just a simple melody loop, but I'm glad you still enjoyed it. And I love Owl City, personally ^_^ Thank you for the rave review.

Cascade Cascade

Great stuff! Tons of energy with an awesome and happy feel. Gave me a big grin within the first couple of seconds of listening. My only little suggestion is maybe turning your kick and snare down just a bit. They felt a little distracting and took away from the power of your melody and piano. (to me at least) The section around the 2 minute mark is my favorite part of this song by far.

All in all, this is a super fun song man. Keep up to good work!

Geoplex responds:

I've been told the percussion was a little on the loud side before and i'm inclined to agree (with the snare at least.) Seems every song I make I overshoot with the percussion somehow lol.

Appreciate the review, thanks! :P

~EnV~Namemysongforme ~EnV~Namemysongforme

Nice! Lot's of energy. Can't wait for the final product. Naming stuff can be a pain in the ass... I hate having to do for pretty much any project.

The first name(s) that came to my mind was "Sky Lights" or something in that vain... Or maybe, "Revved". Or uh... "Free to Be" or something like that. Dance tracks are bastards to name. They're magnets for cheesy and cliche titles... Anyway, good luck and keep up to good work. Hope you find one ya like!

HT || Greeting Death HT || Greeting Death

I love it when people treat Dub Step like this. Instead of throwing together a horrid wobble filled noise fest ... you put an actual melody into it... actual feeling. Things a song needs to great, to stand out. With some more tweaking here and there, i believe you've got the potential for a really great track. Even as it is it's still good and you got a download from me.

Keep it up, and good luck.

HyperTrough responds:

I'm very happy to hear you liked it! :) Thanks for downloading and the thoughtful review. I love it when people treat reviews like this ;D

xKore - Bunch of old stuff xKore - Bunch of old stuff

Damn...

10:25 of damn good starts. The first two are really great i'd love to hear more..But, the one that really stuck out to me was the track that started at 1:27. It's such an unfair teaser! Honestly, if you do ever plan to finish some of these i truly hope you take a look into this track. It made me want more, more, and more... Even if it's only like a minute twenty or something, i don't care, i'll love it anyway.

Oh and the one at 7:58 Is also some bad ass stuff as well... :)

So then, great stuff and please keep it up. I'm always excited to hear what you have coming out.

xKore - Eden xKore - Eden

Mind Blowing...

This song is a real trip to listen to... That intro is pure fantastic-ness... and that drop, chills man, chills every time i hear it. This is how DubStep should be done, to often it's a bunch of horrid noise with no real structure what-so-ever... Things i can barely call music. But this on the other hand... is phenomenal. I've had this cranked loud bumpin and shaking my apartment on several occasions and loved every second of it. Just awesome song man... no other word for it.

For the love of all that is great music, please keep it up... i need more of this!

Slaphappy Slaphappy

Feels like im playing...

Crash Bandicoot Cart Racing! What a fun game and what a fun song. Great work on this and be sure to keep it up!

~EnV~WobbleWobble ~EnV~WobbleWobble

OH GOLLY!

You had better WOBBLE this into a full track... my head needs to bob and wob much much more. OH pretty please, make this a track...hell a minute twenty something would be fine... Just need more of this! WOBBLE WOBBLE WOBBLE!

Get Ready To Dance {durn} Get Ready To Dance {durn}

Fantastic...

Got my head bobbin right away. This is, and always will be, one of my favorite styles of music and you have definitely done it justice. Loved the break in the middle and synth choice and filtering is damn good.

I also really like the feel of this song as well... It's not overly happy and not to serious. Just laid back, funky and fun to listen to. One thing i think you could of done is kept the guitar elements running for a bit longer at the end. They almost sounded like the begging to a whole nother section to the song. It could have easily extended the song to nearly 5min without getting to repetitive. Or so i think...

One quick question... How is Record and Reason? I've been toying with the idea of getting them... but i'm still not sure...

Anyway... Great work and keep it coming.

durn responds:

I totally agree, I probably could've extended the track and taken it somewhere else but I like leaving on a high note. :D Keeps me employed. ;)

Record+Reason is EPIC. Absolutely fantastic combination, provided you're already familiar with Reason. If you've no experience with Reason it may be a little difficult to adjust to but if you've already played around with it, the two work sooooo seamlessly together. It's like I've got my own personal studio in front of me now. So nice. :)

Thanks for the review, Torkelson!

_-={Till Death Do I Impart}=-_ _-={Till Death Do I Impart}=-_

Marching time!

Time to get my mace and shield and head out! Good stuff man, I always love the song you make that give a vision of battle. But i feel one thing is missing.... Bells. One loud defining strike on a big ol' bell here and there would have brought this all together. Hell, it's just fine now... i just like bells... Anyway, great stuff as always. Keep up to good work!

MaestroRage responds:

Why are you always heading out with a mace and shield? In today's fantasy world you have to arm yourself with at least a 5 meter polearm.

As for the one striking bell, I opted against it simply for replayability reasons. It would call too much attention to itself and would make the song much more tiresome to listen to.

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it!