Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Utah... u bastard...

Honest to god... one of the funnest things you've done...And Stamper....Wow... Exactly what i expected...but somehow more...
The whole damn thing is hilarious, great job to everybody. If every flash to come to this site was half as good as any of these... i'd defiantly stop by more often.

Zomberz Infection Zomberz Infection

Hay hay....

Very nice fluid animation. The action was tight and had some style... (for what's essentially a stick figure Flash) The only thing i can really suggest is to expand your sound library. That head gushing sound was cool... but got old after the 5 time i heard it.

ANYWAY... good job... it's a bit short... but good job. Keep it up.

JackKnife JackKnife

Needs SFX

Animation was beautiful... great action sequences and a good music choice... but the absence of sound really drew me out of this. The whole time i was watching i thought of nothing but awesome sound ideas.

Keep up to great work on animating and it would be great to hear some kick ass SFX in the future...

Flash Element TD Flash Element TD

I played that WAYYY longer then i thought i would

Don't know why but i found this game addicting. Good job on it, it was fun untill i looked at the clock.

Tork>

critters2 responds:

Hehe, thanks!

Armagedon Flight Armagedon Flight

Nice one

Hay good job, this is a pretty catch game. Good graphics and the musics salright (PGX9 is a tad annoying) but oh well. It dose get a bit dull after a bit, but still entertaining for a good 10mins or more.

Keep up to good work.

Training targets Training targets

STFU you noob douches

Sorry that was for the last two people. the game was fun i liked it So it was a bit boreing after a bit so what. I can tell you worked harde on it good work.

Tork>

Lovestruck Lovestruck

Is it odd of me to say I got a bit of an Owl City vibe from the intro of this song? I suppose (depending on who you are) that could either be a good or a bad thing... So... If it's a bad thing, then forget I even said it. But if It a good thing then yeah I definitely had that feeling right off the bat.

I gotta say, this is a pretty great tune. Lot's of drive and emotion. Even though the melody is a little repetitive, it never feels like it's overstayed it's welcome. All in all, I really enjoyed this.

Great work and keep it up!

VGSongbird responds:

I can see where you're coming from. It is just a simple melody loop, but I'm glad you still enjoyed it. And I love Owl City, personally ^_^ Thank you for the rave review.

Cascade Cascade

Great stuff! Tons of energy with an awesome and happy feel. Gave me a big grin within the first couple of seconds of listening. My only little suggestion is maybe turning your kick and snare down just a bit. They felt a little distracting and took away from the power of your melody and piano. (to me at least) The section around the 2 minute mark is my favorite part of this song by far.

All in all, this is a super fun song man. Keep up to good work!

Geoplex responds:

I've been told the percussion was a little on the loud side before and i'm inclined to agree (with the snare at least.) Seems every song I make I overshoot with the percussion somehow lol.

Appreciate the review, thanks! :P

~EnV~Namemysongforme ~EnV~Namemysongforme

Nice! Lot's of energy. Can't wait for the final product. Naming stuff can be a pain in the ass... I hate having to do for pretty much any project.

The first name(s) that came to my mind was "Sky Lights" or something in that vain... Or maybe, "Revved". Or uh... "Free to Be" or something like that. Dance tracks are bastards to name. They're magnets for cheesy and cliche titles... Anyway, good luck and keep up to good work. Hope you find one ya like!